P38 Energy closely follows the evolution of the virus COVID-19, all staff take the situation very seriously and make sure to take all necessary measures to continue to offer you excellent service while prioritizing health and safety for all.
To minimize the risk of the virus spreading, here are measures we are putting in place today:
- We will provide disinfectant products and our staff will ensure that the items touched be cleaned regularly;
- We ask you to avoid traveling to our branches and to carry online transactions such as your payments and/or order for propane. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us by email or by phone;
- Our delivery drivers will reduce contact with our customers and a copy of your invoice will be left under the tank cover or sent by email;
- Our service and installation staff will only respond to essential service calls, all other non-essential services and/or installations will be postponed to future dates;
- Our sales staff will be available to respond to all your requests by email or by phone, only the request for a planned visit with the customer will be possible, any other visit or solicitation of customers is postponed to later dates and;
- No internal or external training will be available until further notice.
We strongly encourage everyone to stay informed about the current situation and to use recommended prevention measures. Attached is some information from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.