From barbeques and campfires, to patio heaters and outdoor lighting, propane gives you the power you need to enjoy the outdoors – regardless of the season.
Propane powers the outdoor equipment that makes your backyard better, year-round.
Propane barbeques have many advantages:
- Fast heat-up since there is no need to wait for charcoals to ignite and warm
- It is easy to maintain a consistent temperature while grilling since the fuel supply to a propane barbeque can be adjusted and controlled
- Grilling is clean with no charcoal or ash residue
- No harmful pollutants are emitted
Today’s propane grills do more:
- Some propane grills are self-cleaning, with low-maintenance designs
- Some are designed for smoking, barbecuing, deep-frying, broiling, and combination barbecuing/smoking
- Many models have cast-iron porcelain coated cooking grills, which enable them to retain heat on the entire cooking surface
- Push-button ignitions are available for instant cooking
- All new propane cylinders are fitted with valves that prevent overfilling, making them safer than ever
Find to perfect propane barbeque to complement your grilling style in our showroom.
Ideal for the terrace at home or for your business, the patio heater is equipped with a cupola of almost one-meter in diameter, making it possible to distribute an even heat of approximately seven meters in diameter and raise the outdoor air temperature between 10 and 30 degrees.
The patio heater can be hooked up directly to an existing propane network in your home. It can also be used with a hidden propane tank inside the base, giving you approximately 20 hours of heat.
Propane patio heaters do not need an electrical outlet. They offer assured prolonged durability with cast-iron burners, a stable and solid base, and a corrosion resistant finish. A special metallic finish gives the impression of stainless steel at the fraction of the cost, or is also available in a white enameled finish. Thin and contemporary, the patio heater adapts itself to your outdoor decor. Browse patio heaters in our showroom and experience the comfort of outdoor warmth, even in fall and winter.
Outdoor propane lighting has a style of its own, letting you light up the night just like electricity. Whether for your home or cottage, propane-powered outdoor lighting allows you to enjoy the outdoors for longer.
Propane gas lighting offers homeowners efficiency and reliability:
- Can be more energy efficient than electric lamps
- Portable, versatile, and easy to use in remote locations
- Function even in the event of a power outage
- Many models have the lighting equivalent of 150 watts
The propane campfire is approved to operate even on a wooden terrace. Be assured of its optimal operation over many years thanks to its ceramic burner. Simple to use, the campfire does not need any permanent installation.
Enhance the look of your campfire by adding an optional decorative enameled cast-iron base or let your imagination create your own adaptation with compatible material.
Learn more about our patio campfire in our showroom!